Friday, May 6, 2011

Today is the day...

Well friends...today is the big day. My parents will be here and its about to get crazy. We woke up at like 6 am to get our little girl up and ready for the day and to get her off to school.
I of course hit the internet during my wake up time to see what the couponing happs might be this morning.
I'm enjoying coffee and the Today show, which I haven't done in a long time since I am usually in a really big rush to get out the door for work.
I spotted a couple of good coupons, but they are just duplicates of ones I already have.

I did notice yesterday though that the Clean and Clear facewash is on price cut at Target. It is now $3.99 and if you are lucky you have a $2.00 coupon and a B1G1 Free coupon to combine making two $2.00 or $1.00 each. Pretty good considering that just last week they were $5.00 each!

Anyway- just wanted to pop in before things get hectic.

So if I don't get back before the weekends up, Happy Mothers Day to all the Moms and have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment