Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Moving is taking away from my couponing obsession!!!

Hello! It's been a few days...again. We are on our last stretch our new house mates will be here this week.

So the last week had of course flown by and we are in the midst of complete chaos!

Luckily, at this point all of our furniture is moved. All that is left is clearing out the kitchen- which I was saving for last so we can still eat. Which, ironically we have done nothing but EAT OUT for a week! And our bathroom and closet stuff.

We are going from a bedroom sized bathroom and large walk in closet to a closet sized bathroom and a bedroom that is smaller than our bathroom- how is that even possible?

Anyway, I did go to Target for a couple of things Saturday night. I didn't get any of the Nivea body wash because there was only one bottle left, and it made me feel weird, like, why is there only one here? While I was thinking about that, some creepy guy walked up and said hi to me? Then he happened to be everywhere I was in the store, until I ditched him and left!

While I was there I got some orange juice for $1.69, TWO Bertolli Pasta Sauces for $1.48 (.74 each) after coupons. I used 2- 0.75/1 and 1- $1.00/2 Target coupon for a total of $2.50.

I love getting pasta sauce on sale. It lasts usually a year or two and you can dress it up for different dishes, use it on pasta, spaghetti squash, pizza's, as a dip and...drum roll please...as a soup base!! Can I get a woot woot!!! I will post a recipe for that soon

Maybe later today or tomorrow.

I got a couple of other things, but the pasta sauce was the most exciting!

So I went and got my 2 papers Sunday and really, no coupons seem as good to me as that Nivea coupon we got a couple weeks back! That was epic! Body wash for four cents? Yes please! But there were some good ones in there- I won't complain. I especially like the ones with far out expiration dates so that I can match them with sales.

I was online and in coupon mode when my husband said to me "Maybe you shouldn't coupon this weekend, we have so much to do"...um, what? Tell a couponer not to coupon?

That's like telling dough not to rise! Who's with me? I had tried doing my couponing late Friday night when it shouldn't matter to anyone what I am doing anyway...I stayed up until 2 AM organizing my little gems!!

I can't wait to get past this big move this weekend and get my coupon on in full force again!!

How was your weekend? Any good deals?

No comments:

Post a Comment