Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Tuesdays...

So, the past couple of days I haven't hit a store or been searching aggressively for coupons.

I am worn out!

Tonight we got all of my kiddos stuff moved down to the basement and her room upstairs cleared out.

It's a nice feeling to have something actually done!

I did send the hubby to Smiths to get some more cereal since today is the last day of their General Mills cereal deal. It's buy 4 for $10 and get a $5.00 gift card back. If you have coupons for the cereal it makes it an even better deal.

I was caught off guard and didn't have my arsenal of coupons- I only had two because I had diminished my supply with this deal the previous week.

It's even a good deal though without coupons so don't feel terrbily bad going in there without a plan of stacks.

I just wanted to touch base and give an update! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment