Monday, April 25, 2011

My Weekend Couponing...

So I had another great deal weekend. I got quite a few things on the cheap, with a few freebies and a couple of items as low as FOUR CENTS!

I've loaded up some pictures so you can see what I got over the weekend. When I was reviewing my pictures, I did notice that there are a few random things in my lots, but I do have a tid bit on my justification for them- that will be in my next post.

Here is my first picture I am sharing:


So Target occasionally has these great deals happening where if you buy a certain number of select products you get a $5.00 gift card.

Both the Mrs. Meyers and the Always pads pictured above were part of one of those deals.

I had coupons for both which made them even better.

Here are the break downs for each "deal" above:

Mrs. Meyers- buy 4 get a $5 gift card, I had 4 $1 off 1 coupons making the equation:

$3.99 x 4 = $15.96 - $4.00 = $11.96

Factor in the $5.00 GC I am getting back, that makes this deal $6.96 or $1.74 each for a great product!

Always Pads- buy 3 get a $5 gift card, I had 2 $1 off 1 coupons making the equation:

$5.14 x 3= $15.42 - $2 = $13.42

Factor in the $5.00 I am getting back and that makes it $8.42 or $2.80 each!

** I used to not buy this whole things are cheaper when you get a gift card or rewards back because your out of pocket is still that of the total you spent. Then I learned that instead of hoarding my gift cards- if I use them that week in place of my "budgeted" grocery money, it really is making my total out of pocket (OOP) less in the big scheme of things.**

Next is the Dove Men Care Body wash. I found these on clearance for $1.98 a piece and happened to have my 2 $1/1 coupons making them .98 each! 98 CENTS PEOPLE! :o)

And my last item in this trip was the Degree deodorant. I had a MFG $1/1 Q, and a $1/1 TARGET Q {Gotta love those stacks} which made this item free because the regular price is $1.97.

My total OOP this trip was $27.34 without tax....but then I used my Target RED debit card and got another 5% off.

I love Target, I always have- I don't work for Target and they do not compensate me at all to post about them or their credit and debit cards. I just really think it is awesome all the ways you can save, including with a RED card!

These deals are the most exciting to me:



General Mills cereal select varieties are 4 for $10.00 and get a $5.00 gift card this week at Smith's. Again, factor in coupons and that makes anything better right?

So here is what I spent:

Of course I am at work and left my receipt at home- so in an effort to finish my post I am pretty confident that I spent $24.32 OOP and received $15.00 in gift cards which makes this equation:

$24.32- $15.00 GC= $9.32/ 12 boxes = .77 per box. 77 CENTS PER BOX!!

If I am off on that I will edit it when I get home. But I know that it was pretty close.

Of course I can't get enough of this deal which ENDS TOMORROW APRIL 26TH! So I went back. One time I did 4 boxes of Total and used 4 $1.00 off 1 coupons making my total OOP $6.30, then factor in that gift card and that makes it $1.30 for 4 boxes or .32 each!

Here are a few more deals, I am just going to stack the photos and highlight the freebies and cheapies:



TOP PHOTO:

Ritz Munchables- 3 at $1 each with coupons
Ritz Crackerfuls -4 at $1 each with coupons
Suave Bodywash- 1 at $1.47 with coupon {I will do better on body wash in next photo}
Glade Spring spray- 2 at $0.99 each with coupons
Classico sauce- 3 ended up at $0.89 each with coupons
Nail Polish- 2 at $0.74 each with coupons
Floss- 4 at FREE each with coupons {I had 4 $1/1 MFG Q's and they were 0.97 each}
Johnson and Johnson First Aid go kits- 2 at 0.22 each after coupons. They just have band aids in them so they are not full kits.

MIDDLE PHOTO:

Lysol Wipes- 2 at $0.39 each
Polish remover- 1 at $0.49 each
Glad Spring Spray- 2 at $0.99 each
NIVEA body wash - 2 at $0.04 each- yes, less than a dime for 2!
M&M's- 1 at FREE! For buying Rice Crispies.

The rest of the stuff was cheap but not as good as the 'under a bucks'

BOTTOM PHOTO:

LYSOL Wipes- 2 at $0.39 each
Floss- 4 at FREE
First Aid $0.22 again and Free M&M's for buying Rice Crispies that were on sale and had a coupon for.

No comments:

Post a Comment