Friday, April 22, 2011

Couponing!!!

Hello it's been a while hasn't it? Well we have been moving and that has taken most of my free time.

It's much harder to swap levels, and move from upstairs to downstairs, and move all the stuff that's downstairs upstairs.

After this I'd much rather pack all my stuff up and move it to a new place! I think it would be much easier.

Anyway...

I've been using my new couponing skills to obtain some killer deals. I've stacked a couple of coupons here and there before, but I have reached all new heights lately.

By lately I mean in the past week. Has anyone seen the Extreme Couponing yet? It's on TLC.

Well I saw it's "debut" in December or January and I thought it was pretty amazing the deals these people got.

However what I didn't think was amazing was the hoarding tactics/possible coupon fraud.

I've watched two episodes and called it quits. They've all gotten some great deals, and a ton of stash, but its just so time consuming and can be super frustrating.

I will stick to the smaller scales ;)

I did a stack last weekend of a Benadryl manufacture coupon, and a Target web coupon for my Dad and haven't looked back!

I then skipped over to Smith's to grab some cheap cereal. And it was on!!!

I love coupons, I love stacking and I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE when I get something for under a buck, or better yet FREE!

My phone isn't syncing up with my computer for some reason but I will post some pictures of what I've gotten this week, and I will include what I did to get the price I got.

I have to thank Totally Target and Target Savers this week. They have provided some great inspiration!

I'd really like to get our food storage back up. We've been using it more than I would have liked lately. We used it one month for most of the month with the exception of some veggies, fruit, and dairy products. It gets us through our poor times.

Whether we admit it or not, we all have short months!

I'm learning so much and I can't wait to share all of my deals with you!

2 comments: